Valuation & Intake
The auction house is open on workdays between 10.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. for free valuations without obligation and intake of pieces of art and antiques. Please call us to make an appointment.
In the event of house clearance or items that are difficult to transport, a specialist can come and visit your premises.
If you would like to know more about your items please send your digital photos to email@example.com.
In addition, valuations can be carried out for insurance, inheritance or partition purposes. If desired, a written report can be issued. See also ‘The Auction House'.
How do I bid at the auction?
1. In the room with a bidnumber, to be obtained during viewing days or during the auction at the coffee bar.
2. Live and online, during the auction from your own computer at home. Make an account under the heading 'live bidding' and take part in the auction. You can only use this account for live bidding, not for an online purchase order.
3. Online purchase order, for this you need to make an account on this website. You can use this account solely for online purchase orders, not for live bidding. We would like to point out that bids below the starting price are seldom accepted. Click here to create an account.
4. Written purchase order, you can hand in the form before the start of the auction, or you can mail it or fax it to the auction house. Purchase orders may be obtained during viewing and auction days. Purchase orders may also be communicated by telephone. We would like to point out that bids below the starting price are seldom accepted.
5. Bidding by telephone, If you inform us in advance one of our employees can call you during an auction so you can make 'live' bids. Your opening bid needs at least to be equal to the starting price, with a minimum of € 100,-.
A buyer's premium of 30% will be added to the hammer price (VAT included).
Bids under € 10 and or less than 50% of the lowest estimate will not be registered.
Collecting & Payment
Goods purchased at the June-auction are available for collection and payment on weekdays 10 a.m. - 17 hours p.m. until July 6th. The auction house is also open on Saturday June 30th, between 12-17 hours p.m.
You can also transfer your payment to account number NL12 ABNA 0 60 15 11 700 stating your bid number.
If preferred, purchases can also be sent to an address of your choice. In this case please pay attention to the following:
PROTOCOL REGARDING THE SHIPMENT OF PARCELS:
Shipping costs consist of postage, packing costs and transport costs to PostNL.
We carefully wrap parcels with bubble wrap and various other protective material.
Purchases with a total value over € 150 will be shipped by registered post (which means they are insured for a value up to € 500)
Purchase with a total value over € 500 will be shipped with insurance
Do you wish deviate from this arrangement? Please let us know before we ship your parcel.
When will your parcel be shipped?
After we have received your request to have your purchases shipped, we will send you a quotation. In the quotation e-mail we request you to confirm you wish us to ship your purchase. We will then send you a new invoice.
After we have received your confirmation and your payment, we will hand over the parcel to PostNL.
As a consequence of busy peaks, the shipment of your parcel might take a few days.
If you decide to refrain from having your purchases shipped when you have confirmed to choose for our shipping services, we are forced to charge the wrapping costs to your invoice (these are comprised of the total shipping costs minus the postage costs)
After we have handed over your parcel to PostNL, you wil receive an e-mail with the tracking information.
Mailing purchase is the customer's choice, and Auction House Onder de Boompjes cannot be held liable for any damage to packages or missing packages after these have been handed over to PostNL.
Purchased goods can also be delivered by: Rick Frangenheim Transportation: +31 6 - 28141234.