Valuation & Intake
The auction house is open on workdays between 10.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. for free valuations without obligation and intake of pieces of art and antiques. Please call us to make an appointment.
In the event of house clearance or items that are difficult to transport, a specialist can come and visit your premises.
If you would like to know more about your items please send your digital photos to email@example.com.
In addition, valuations can be carried out for insurance, inheritance or partition purposes. If desired, a written report can be issued. See also ‘The Auction House'.
How do I bid at the auction?
1. In the room with a bidnumber, to be obtained during viewing days or during the auction at the coffee bar.
2. Live and online, during the auction from your own computer at home. Make an account under the heading 'live bidding' and take part in the auction. You can only use this account for live bidding, not for an online purchase order.
3. Online purchase order, for this you need to make an account on this website. You can use this account solely for online purchase orders, not for live bidding. We would like to point out that bids below the starting price are seldom accepted. Click here to create an account.
4. Written purchase order, you can hand in the form before the start of the auction, or you can mail it or fax it to the auction house. Purchase orders may be obtained during viewing and auction days. Purchase orders may also be communicated by telephone. We would like to point out that bids below the starting price are seldom accepted.
5. Bidding by telephone, If you inform us in advance one of our employees can call you during an auction so you can make 'live' bids. Your opening bid needs at least to be equal to the starting price, with a minimum of € 100,-.
A buyer's premium of 29% will be added to the hammer price (VAT included).
Bids under € 10 and or less than 50% of the lowest estimate will not be registered.
If you want to receive more or other pictures of certain objects, please sent an e-mail to info@onderdeboompjes with your request. You will receive the requested pictures as soon as possible but before the start of the auction in any case.
Collecting & Payment
Goods purchased at the February-auction are available for collection and payment on weekdays 10 a.m. - 17 hours p.m. until February 23th. The auction house is also open on Saturday February 17th, between 12-17 hours p.m.
You can also transfer your payment to account number NL12 ABNA 0 60 15 11 700 stating your bid number.
If preferred, purchases can also be sent to an address of your choice. In this case please pay attention to the following:
PROTOCOL REGARDING THE SHIPPING OF PACKAGES:
Shipping costs consist of postage, packing costs and transport to PostNL.
We carefully wrap packages using wrapping paper, bubble wrap and cardboard.
Mailing purchase is the customer's choice, and Auction House Onder de Boompjes cannot be held liable for any damage to packages after these have been handed over to PostNL.
Purchased goods can also be delivered by: Rick Frangenheim Transportation: +31 6 - 28141234.